Buy lottery tickets from the comfort of your own home via an authorised concierge service.
How To Buy Lotto Tickets Online
Playing lotteries from around the world is possible thanks to our recommended online lottery concierge theLotter, who make sure that the tickets you order for a lottery are bought by their trustworthy local agents. For the price of the tickets and a small handling fee, you can share in the excitement of some of the world’s biggest money jackpots from the comfort of your own home. It’s reassuringly simple:
- Click the Buy link next to the lottery of your choice and you will be transferred to a safe and secure online lottery concierge service which can provide tickets for that game.
- Pick the payment option that is most convenient for you. theLotter accepts debit or credit cards, bank transfer, Direct Debit, Skrill, Neteller and a number of other options which are all listed on the site.
- Choose your numbers for the game that you wish to play and then click to play them.
- An agent employed by the concierge service will buy your ticket at an official outlet in the country or state in which the lottery is based.
- The agent will scan your ticket and then upload it to your account as proof of your purchase.
- You will be notified of any win either by email or text, depending on which option you choose. Any winnings will be added to your account, ready to be withdrawn via a choice of methods.
The lotto ticket payment system is entirely safe and secure for your peace of mind.
When you choose your numbers for a lottery, you will receive a scan of the ticket which will be placed into your online account.
Your winnings will be paid into that account as well.
Anyone lucky enough to land a big prize such as a jackpot will be guided through the process of claiming their winnings in person, just like the player from Iraq who pocketed $6.4 million on the Oregon Megabucks game in August 2015. After the man’s win was confirmed, theLotter helped him through the claims process, ensuring that he could fly to the US to be presented with his cheque.
Proof of Purchase
Buying lottery tickets online is safe, quick and easy and means that you can’t mislay or damage the ticket that provides your only proof of purchase. Without any evidence that you bought a ticket for a particular draw and containing certain numbers, you will not be able to claim the winnings that you are due. The last thing you’d want is to win a huge lottery prize and not be able to claim it because you couldn’t find the ticket!